Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year

May your life in 2008 be even better than 2007.
This could be good news for everybody no matter how you remember last year.
Personally, I liked it. I grew up a lot... I guess we call that, "matured."
I am less overly reactive and paranoid. I sleep through most nights rather than waking in the dark and worrying that all the toy mice have still not been whipped into silence.
And I have mostly stopped beating any loose throw rugs into piles.

Well, enough about me, how about you? Any signs of maturity?

I have decided, beginning this year, to share a favorite quote on my blog whenever I get the Typist to write for me. I guess I could call it a "resolution." And I want the Typist to resolve to enter my stuff into this space when I want her to. The reason you are not reading more about me and my "trans-species life" is that the Typist keeps writing her own stuff onto the laptop even though I am sitting curled right next to it on her lap ready to transmit.

So, here is a good quote for beginning the New Year. Also, here is my 2008 glorious sunshine portrait for you to enjoy.
Wishing Us all Peace and Wisdom in the coming year.
Your friend, PD Budd


Trust & Commitment:

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back...
the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred...
raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance,
which no man [sic] could have dreamed would have come his [sic] way.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:

No comments: